- it’s how you treat those who ship other pairings (or ot3+s) - kindness and thoughtfulness towards your fellow fen is more progressive than ship bashing, anon hate, or other forms of abuse
- it’s how you treat female characters and characters of color while pursuing your ship, even if you think they’re “in the way” of your OTP
- it’s how you treat the existence of bi/pansexuality, asexuality, aromanticism (we fucking count)
- it’s how you treat canonically queer characters
- it’s how you treat trans people/characters/headcanons
- it’s how you depict marginalized perspectives/narratives (falling back on harmful tropes can replicate harm)
- it’s how you treat actual queer people in fandom (if they say something might be problematic, maybe be more thoughtful about it in the future?)
- it’s about how you treat marginalized people/characters/perspectives aside from those listed above (like those with/about mental &/or physical disabilities, etc)
- it’s about who (characters, actors, media producers) you choose to “defend” - against whom or what? - and whose bad behavior you choose to excuse or overlook
- there are probably more bullet points, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head
I think it’s about how you ship, not what you ship.
Ciao, Sherlock Holmes. [x]
Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better
7 days until the sign of three
This is Dean’s theme, the song they played during his death scene tonight. I thought they abandoned it in season 5, but I guess not. *cries into the moon*
… Clockodiles? Is that pun very bad?
somewhere captain hook is shitting himself
excuse me sir but——
and thorin will be all like "I’M GONNA KILL ALL THESE GODDAMN DRAGONS!!!!!"
I’m so incredibly sorry
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE EVER