Just read on my dash that PBS has “trimmed” the second series of Sherlock. Apparently bits have been cut out? Is that true?
I can possibly understand if it is a time issue…but doesn’t public television usually NOT have that problem because they don’t really have commercials? (I know they have big business “sponsors” now in the last 15 years or so, but still).
I’m not 100% sure if that’s true and I don’t know what’s going on. But that really sucks. I’m glad I have it on blu-ray and have seen it already.
- kittyfo likes this
- too-much-tribble reblogged this from immatiger
- immatiger reblogged this from holligenet and added:
- frisbee-of-death said: how can you possibly trim bits out? all the bits are important!
- frisbee-of-death likes this
- random-nexus said: They did it to the 1st series, too. F’ing arsemonkeys! *shakes fist*
- starmines likes this
- deducecanoe said: THIS FILLS ME WITH RAGE FEELS
- holligenet posted this