brontodict saurusbatch and tyrannosaurus freerex
50 Easy Pizzas (with traditional and unique toppings)
1. Margherita Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds. Top each with 1/2 cup crushed San Marzano tomatoes, dried oregano, salt, pepper and olive oil; bake until golden. Sprinkle with1/2 pound diced mozzarella, torn basil and salt. Bake until the cheese melts, then drizzle with olive oil.
2. Tomato Pie Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1) without mozzarella or basil. Use extra oregano.
3. Quattro Stagioni Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); before adding cheese, top with olives, artichoke hearts, ham and sauteed mushrooms in 4 sections.
4. Puttanesca Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); chop 1 garlic clove, 6 anchovies, 1 tablespoon capers,1/4 cup olives and some parsley and scatter over the tomatoes before baking.
5. Roasted Pepper Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); add roasted pepper strips and red pepper flakes with the cheese.
6. New York-Style Press dough into an oiled 15-inch pizza pan. Drizzle with olive oil, then top with 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 2 cups shredded mozzarella. Bake, then garnish with pecorino, dried oregano and olive oil.
7. Pepperoni-Mushroom Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6); top with sauteed mushrooms and sliced pepperoni before baking.
8. Sausage-Broccoli Rabe Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6) with only 11/2 cups mozzarella. Add 2 crumbled raw sausages. Bake until just crisp, then top with 4 ounces bocconcini, sauteed broccoli rabe and jarred cherry peppers. Bake until the cheese melts.
9. Stuffed Crust Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6), but before topping, place 8 string-cheese sticks along the edge and fold the dough over. Brush the stuffed crust with olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano.
10. Meatball Press dough into an oiled 15-inch pizza pan. Top with olive oil, 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 6 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella. Bake until just crisp, then top with sliced cooked meatballs, pecorino, basil and olive oil and bake until browned.
Click here for FULL list (50 recipes)
Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Marcia Wallace (the voice actress of Mrs. Krabappel) who passed away yesterday. Thank you Marcia for sharing your talent with millions of people across the globe. We’ll never forget you.
Petrified of the hound, Lestrade makes an offering.
Thank you to all who donated and who gave us such kind words of encouragent. It pains me to havr lost her so traumatically.
And then Martin no longer wanted to be an aeroplane.
Follow up to x
Mycroft once saved up his pocket money and bought a cat carrier and convinced Sherlock to crawl inside and pretend to be a cat. He got a whole afternoon’s reading in before Mummy found out.
Sherlock was so angry when Mummy made him come out of the carrier that he pretended to be a cat for three whole days, to the point where he refused to use the toilet and instead peed in a litter box he’d made for himself out of a shoebox and some dirt.
I’M DYING EVA
“Sherlock: u ok?” T-Shirts & Hoodies by Mallory Turner | RedBubble
You were right. VERY GOOD. WOW